Last updated: October 25, 2023
AGREEMENT TO TERMS
Supplemental terms and conditions or documents that may be posted on the Site from time to time are hereby expressly incorporated into these Terms. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to make changes or modifications to these Terms at any time and for any reason. We will notify you about any changes by updating the “Last updated” date of these Terms, and you waive any right to receive specific notice of each such change. It is your responsibility to periodically review these Terms to stay informed of updates. You will be subject to, and will be deemed to have been made aware of and to have accepted, the changes in any revised Terms by your continued use of the Site after the date such revised Terms are posted.
The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
The Site is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to use or register for the Site.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Unless otherwise indicated, the Site is our proprietary property, and all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the Site (collectively, the “Content”) and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (the “Marks”) are owned or controlled by us or licensed to us. They are protected by copyright, trademark, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws of the United States, international copyright laws, and international conventions. The Content and the Marks are provided on the Site “AS IS” for your information and personal use only. Except as expressly provided in these Terms, no part of the Site and no Content or Marks may be copied, reproduced, aggregated, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted, distributed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express prior written permission.
By using the Site, you represent and warrant that:
- All registration information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete.
- You will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update it as necessary.
- You have the legal capacity and agree to comply with these Terms.
- You are not a minor in your jurisdiction.
- You will not access the Site through automated or non-human means, such as bots or scripts.
- You will not use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- Your use of the Site will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site.
You may be required to register with the Site. You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
- Use any information obtained from the Site to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
- Use the Site to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other harmful material.
- Engage in any automated use of the system.
- Attempt to impersonate another user.
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site.
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing the Site to you.
- Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Site.
- Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users for the purpose of sending unsolicited emails or creating user accounts by automated means.
USER GENERATED CONTRIBUTIONS
The Site may invite you to chat, contribute to, or participate in blogs, message boards, online forums, and other functionality, allowing you to create, submit, post, display, transmit, perform, publish, distribute, or broadcast content and materials to us or on the Site (collectively, “Contributions”). Contributions may be viewable by other users of the Site and through third-party websites. You hereby represent and warrant that:
- Your Contributions do not infringe the proprietary rights of any third party.
- You are the creator and owner of, or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, releases, and permissions to use and to authorize us, the Site, and other users to use your Contributions.
- You have written consent to use the name or likeness of any identifiable individual in your Contributions.
- Your Contributions are accurate, complete, and not misleading.
- Your Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, or any other form of solicitation.
We do not endorse any Contributions or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and we expressly disclaim any and all liability in connection with Contributions. We do not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on the Site, and we will remove all Content and Contributions if properly notified that such Content or Contribution infringes on another’s intellectual property rights. We reserve the right to remove Content and Contributions without prior notice.
The Site may contain (or you may be sent via the Site) links to other websites or content belonging to or originating from third parties or links to websites and features in banners or other advertising. Such external links are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability, or completeness by us.
We do not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of any information offered by third-party websites linked through the Site or any website or feature linked in any banner or other advertising. We will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and third-party providers of products or services.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate or suspend your account and access to the Site at any time without notice. Upon termination, your right to use the Site will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Site.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will the Company, its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, suppliers, or licensors be liable to any person for any indirect, incidental, special, punitive, cover, or consequential damages (including, without limitation, damages for lost profits, revenue, goodwill, use, or content, impact on business, business interruption, loss of anticipated savings, loss of business opportunity) however caused, under any theory of liability, including, without limitation, contract, tort, warranty, breach of statutory duty, negligence, or otherwise, even if the liable party has been advised as to the possibility of such damages or could have foreseen such damages. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the aggregate liability of the Company and its affiliates, officers, employees, agents, suppliers, and licensors relating to the services will be limited to an amount greater of one dollar or any amounts actually paid in cash by you to the Company for the prior one month period prior to the first event or occurrence giving rise to such liability. The limitations and exclusions also apply if this remedy does not fully compensate you for any losses or fails of its essential purpose.
The Site is provided on an “as-is” and “as available” basis, and we and our suppliers expressly disclaim any and all warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express, implied, or statutory, including all warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, quiet enjoyment, accuracy, or non-infringement. We and our suppliers make no guarantee that the Site will meet your requirements, will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis, or will be accurate, reliable, free of viruses or other harmful code, complete, legal, or safe. If applicable law requires any warranties with respect to the Site, all such warranties are limited in duration to ninety (90) days from the date of first use.
These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, United States, without regard to its conflict of law principles.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding use of the Site, please contact us at:
Gold Healing Ltd Email: firstname.lastname@example.org